Here are Mr. Kennedy's rules for student behavior during the 2019-2020 school year at our junior high and high school campus.
Mr. Kennedy met with students on Thursday, August 8 to discuss these rules. We appreciate our students' cooperation, and look forward to a great school year.
- No drinks or food will be allowed inside classrooms (except for students with a doctor's note). Students may store only drinks that have screw-on lids in their lockers. Food and drinks may not be removed from the cafeteria.
- In the morning, students may not enter the high school building without permission until their first bell. Junior high may enter the building at 7:45, and high school at 7:50. If students need to use the bathroom, they should go into the cafeteria, not the high school building.
- In case of inclement weather, junior high students who arrive early will wait in the old gym lobby until 7:45, and high school students will wait in the cafeteria until 7:50.
- Students should not be in the parking lot during the school day. Students who drive to school need to park and exit the parking lot quickly after arriving, and may not go back to their cars during the day until it is time to leave.
- Hats are not to be worn inside any school building.
- Cell phones and headphones may be used in the hallways, but must be put away out of sight upon entering the classroom.
- Tobacco products (including vape products), pocket knives, and other weapons are not allowed on school property.
- If a student needs to see the counselor, they must put their name and reason on the list in the main office and wait until he calls them.