Scholarship & College Funding Resources
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- All college-bound students should fill out the FAFSA during their senior year to find out what federal aid programs they may be eligible for, including Pell Grants for students earning their first bachelor’s degree.
- Oklahoma’s Promise (OHLAP)
- Students may fill out the application for this scholarship beginning in 8th grade, but must submit it by the end of their 10th grade year.
Scholarship Search Tools – no account required
Scholarship Search Tools – must create an account
- Paying for College Guide (US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- This guide will help students and parents learn about different types of financial aid.
- Grants & Scholarships Guide (College Board)
- This page includes lots of information on paying for college, as well as a scholarship search tool which does not require users to create an account.