Scholarship & College Funding Resources


  • FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
    • All college-bound students should fill out the FAFSA during their senior year to find out what federal aid programs they may be eligible for, including Pell Grants for students earning their first bachelor’s degree.
  • Oklahoma’s Promise (OHLAP)
    • Students may fill out the application for this scholarship beginning in 8th grade, but must submit it by the end of their 10th grade year.

Scholarship Search Tools – no account required

Scholarship Search Tools – must create an account

More Information