CAFETERIA – QUICK INFORMATION
- Charge limit of $25.
- Account statements go out to students every Thursday. You may log in to the gradebook to view your child’s meal account balance at any time.
- For questions about payment, contact Sara Pitts (email@example.com) in the district main office (918-387-2434). You may also pay online at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Free/reduced meal applications are distributed with enrollment papers. It is required to have a 30-day carryover on applications from the previous year. The application must be returned and approved before the 30 days. If the application is not returned before the 30 days lap, the student will need to pay all charges prior to approval of the application.
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
MySchoolBucks Account Setup Directions
Yale Public Schools uses MySchoolBucks. This service allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
To begin using this service, follow these steps:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for an account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click Help or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.
Cafeteria Meal Price List (Revised 11/5/2018)
Elementary Full Price
High School Full Price